Saturday, September 15, 2012

If you can fit it in it will fly

Our friend Ben Stedman was in Seldovia with his mother hanging with Ben's sister Lisa.  Ben and his mom needed a lift from Seldovia to Homer and were planning on taking the ferry, but Amanda and I decided to fly them back in the Skywagon.  We get to Seldovia and start packing everything into the plane.  Luggage, bags, cooler with fish, computer, oh...and a bicycle.  Ben's mom sat in the front with me.  Amanda and Ben sat in the back.  The baggage area was filled to the ceiling with stuff.  The plane has never been so full.  I guess it's true what they say about Skywagons: "if you can fit it in, it will fly."

1 comment:

a school librarian said...

Hi Gregg: can you share your photo of my immediate family with me since Ben never posts anything!